Casual Sales Assistant at FARA Clapham Area Charity Shop
FARA has 41 Charity Shops and over 30 years in Charity Retailing helping disadvantaged children and young people in Romania with all that we do!
You will join a vibrant busy charity retail environment where no two days are the same and the local community is at the heart of everything that we do.
We are recruiting for a Casual Sales Assistant to join our Charity Shops’ vibrant team of employees and volunteers as soon as possible.
- Location: FARA Clapham Area, London, SW11
- 8-hour shift/ 30min break
- Working days: Any days of the week, including Weekends – There would be no obligation for us offer work or for you to accept it, giving you flexibility with choosing when you wish to work.
*Location, days and times of work can always be changed by the Management. Our shops are open 7 days per week and time sheets may vary across our 41 shops 9-5, 10-6, 11-7
The Sales Assistant’s main duty is to support the Shop Manager and the team in the effective running of the shop. As a Sales Assistant your duties will include:
- Sorting Donations
- Steaming clothes
- Shop Displays
- Till and Cash handling
- Manual Handling
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Creating and maintain a welcoming ambience
- Dealing with customer issues and queries effectively
- Networking with customers and the local community
- Following the Company’s Policies and Procedures
- At least 1 year of Retail experience
- At least 1 year of Front of house Customer Service experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Great Communication Skills
- Work well as part of a Team
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues to achieve a common goal
- Organised and Efficient
- Hard working
- Positive approach
What we offer
- Internal policies and procedures training and support throughout your employment
- £8.91 per hour, reviewed yearly every April
- Loyalty and team effort rewards
Be in the know!
Subscribe to our shops mailing list to receive updates on our shops.