Casual Sales Assistant – Surbiton & East Molesey Area Charity Shops
FARA has 41 Charity Shops; 30 years in Charity Retailing helping disadvantaged children and young people in Romania with all that we do! FARA has 41 Charity Shops; 30 years in Charity Retailing helping disadvantaged children and young people in Romania with all that we do!
You will join a vibrant busy charity retail environment where no two days are the same and the local community is at the heart of everything that we do.
We are recruiting for a Casual Sales Assistant to join our Charity Shops’ vibrant team of employees and volunteers as soon as possible.
- Location: FARA Charity Shops in Surbiton & East Molesey Area, KT6 & KT8
- 8-hour shifts/ 30min break
- Working days: Any days of the week, including Weekends – There would be no obligation for us to offer work or for you to accept it, giving you flexibility with choosing when you wish to work
*Location, days, and times of work can always be changed by the Management. Our shops are open 7 days per week and time sheets may vary across our 41 shops 9-5, 10-6, 11-7
The Sales Assistant’s main duty is to support the Shop Manager and the team in the effective running of the shop. As a Sales Assistant your duties will include:
- Sorting Donations
- Steaming clothes
- Shop Displays
- Till and Cash handling
- Manual Handling
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Creating and maintaining a welcoming ambiance
- Dealing with customer issues and queries effectively
- Networking with customers and the local community
- Following the Company’s Policies and Procedures
- At least 1 year of retail experience
- At least 1 year of Front of house Customer Service experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Great Communication Skills
- Work well as part of a Team
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues to achieve a common goal
- Organized and Efficient
- Positive approach
What we offer
- Internal policies and procedures training and support throughout your employment
- £9.04 per hour, reviewed yearly every April
- Employee assistance programme
- Loyalty and team effort rewards
Be in the know!
Subscribe to our shops mailing list to receive updates on our shops.