FARA is recruiting a Weekend Sales Assistant for our East Sheen store. As a Sales Assistant, you will join a vibrant, busy charity retail environment, where no two days are the same and the local community is at the heart of everything that we do. FARA has 40 Charity Shops, helping disadvantaged children and young people in Romania for the last 30 years.
We are recruiting for a Sales Assistant to join our Charity Shops’ vibrant team of employees and volunteers as soon as possible.
The Sales Assistant’s main duty is to support the Shop Manager and the team in the effective running of the shop. As a Sales Assistant, your duties will include:
- Sorting Donations
- Steaming clothes
- Shop Displays
- Till and Cash handling
- Creating and maintaining a welcoming ambiance
- Dealing with customer issues and queries effectively
- Networking with customers and the local community
- Stay up-to-date on product knowledge and promotions
- At least 1 year of retail experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues to achieve a common goal
- Organised and efficient
- Positive approach
- Location: FARA East Sheen
- Shop Opening Hours: 09:30 – 17:30
- 8-hour shift/ 30min break
- 2 days per week rota (Saturday and Sunday)
What We Offer
- Wage in line with London Living Wage
- Employee assistance program
- Enhanced sick pay subject to conditions
- 28 days holiday including bank and public holidays (pro rata)
- Employee discount
Be in the know!
Subscribe to our shops mailing list to receive updates on our shops.