We hope you’ll be delighted with your purchase(s) from FARA Shops. However, if you do wish to exchange your unwanted items, we would ask that you study our exchange policy which states that you:
- Return your unwanted items within 28 days of purchase
- Provide a satisfactory proof of purchase i.e. your till receipt and the price ticket attached to your item.
- Select another item for exchange of the same or higher value (by paying the difference)
- Accept a FARA credit receipt (valid in all FARA shops for a period of six months).
Refunds will only be offered with a till receipt if goods are found to have a fault which was not indicated at the point of purchase: i.e.
- Not of satisfactory quality
- Not fit for the purpose for which they were sold
- Not corresponding with their description
Faulty goods must be returned within a reasonable period of time.
Please note, items purchased in one of the FARA Shops can not be exchanged for an item listed on the FARA Online store and vice versa.